[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
idk if embedded art can be cached but...

jmarshallnz did a fix for cue sheet embedded art, idk if that applies for non cue or if that applies to all, I tried asking in IRC but noone answered and tbh no one really answers many of my questions, its mostly like having teeth pulled.

All I really want music art related is that the Library and files view display the album picture and this doesnt seem to happen consistently across all of the music content, and all have a folder.jpg inside the folder and all have been tagged to death properly and even attached a front art cover only which is same as folder.jpg.

I have tried cache.ignore.types = ^video and tbh I cant see much of a difference, but maybe in a few years it will all be cached somehow, I am browsing it and playing the albums.

idk what the naming conventions are for music art with exception of what is said on wiki Thumbnails#Music_Thumbnails (wiki) and FanArt#Music_FanArt_in_XBMC (wiki) and even though I would like to know and define the naming for artists front covers back covers etc and update the wiki I cannot, because noone either knows or the ones that know arent talking to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by un1versal - 2014-03-10, 17:52
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17