[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
@uNiversal: Thanks for the log. I've only checked a few items, but it does appear that, according to the media library entries, your Folder.jpg artwork is assigned as the thumbnails for your albums, and this artwork has been cached in Textures13.db, so if you are not seeing the correct Folder.jpg album thumbnails appearing in the XBMC GUI it's either an XBMC bug, or by design (after the tvshow/season banner discussion in your Season artwork trac issue I'm loathe to call any behaviour of XBMC an outright bug given my limited understanding of XBMC!)

It would be interesting to know what artwork is being shown when the correct (Folder.jpg) artwork is not used - do you see just a blank image, or a completely different image? If the latter, can you tell which image (which url/path) it is that is being shown? Also, check xbmc.log when browsing your albums and check if there are any cache-related errors.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-03-10, 20:29
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17