[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-03-27, 14:31)mingiunate Wrote: Hi - I have been trying to get this script to reload my thumb cache, and I think I've been able to narrow it down to an issue with NFS.

I have Gotham Beta 2, and my library is located on my NAS, XBMC is on a Win7 box.

I dont have the whole log in front of me since I'm at work, but after scanning images it attempts to cache, and I see mostly errors that say:

"ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open image:"
"ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting"
"Failed to open image://nfs%3a%2f%2f"

I've been searching everywhere to figure out whats going on, but so far no luck.
Videos play just fine, but since i wiped my thumbnails and texture13.db, ive not been able to get any thumbs to load.

thanks for any help!

You might want to read this thread and this thread - it looks like NFS is buggered in Beta 2 on Windows.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-03-27, 14:41
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17