[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I have run the script which completed successfully over a library of 2500+ movies, it ran for around 6 hours with some errors on some rows, not sure what the error were meant for.

Even after running the script the movie library scrolling performance has not improved. It is the same or maybe worst. In frodo the movie library instantly updated my "list" view with the movie posted and the movie fanart in the background. However now in Gotham, it is still very slow and poster is displayed with a gap or 7-10 sec or maybe more, and sometimes the fanart is not loaded at all.

This is a big turn down for me as the visual appeal of the whole home movie theatre is spoiled. I have tried running it with the default confluence skin , but am now using the Aeon Gotham 4.1.9.x and the issue remains the same.

Can I downgrade back to Frodo. I read that the database in the earlier version is also saved while upgrading, i still want to remain on Gotham however if the library is back with all the bling bling.

Any further ideas or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by HyperEscape - 2014-08-30, 09:37
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17