[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-09-14, 16:09)yongbi Wrote: Hello,

I have quite a big library with a lot of external sources, I want to perform the C option (delete and recache) but can it be specified for a source ?

Not for a source, but you could try selecting based on the path.

Assuming the root of your "TV Series2" source has the path "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/TVSeries2/", then
Code:
./texturecache.py C tvshows @filter=path @filter.operator=startswith "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/TVSeries2/"

will force re-cache those tvshows that are located on the same path.

You can view the tvshows that would be selected as follows:
Code:
./texturecache.py jd tvshows @filter=path @filter.operator=startswith "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/TVSeries2/" @query.seasons=no | grep title

(2015-09-14, 16:09)yongbi Wrote: Or does the normal ./texturecache.py C tvshows will do the trick ? i.e. is it checking for online sources before deleting all related texturecache items ?

No, texturecache.py doesn't check for online sources before deleting cached artwork - that's a risk you need to manage.

(2015-09-14, 16:09)yongbi Wrote: I am using sickrage and sometimes the .nfo of an episode is not fully available (episode summary and such) at the moment i grab it and kodi does a library update but the summary wasnt available at that time. So i need to delete completely the texturecache and reload.

If you just want to reload episodes once the nfo has been updated, you could use the qax option telling it to refresh any episode with a recently updated nfo, eg.
Code:
./texturecache.py qax tvshows @qaperiod=9999 @qa.nfo.refresh=1
would refresh all nfo's modified since 00:00 of the day before today - a value of @qa.nfo.refresh=0 would refresh any nfo modified since 00:00 today.

The qax option will also refresh episodes when the episode thumb is missing from the library but found in the local file system (because the thumbnail wasn't available when the episode was first scraped, but has turned up a day later).

Running qax daily should fix minor issues such as updated nfos and delayed episode thumbs.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-09-14, 16:37
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17