[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-09-16, 02:55)gardnerd4me Wrote: I've been getting errors lately when caching cast thumbs, but not sure why they're there. Here's one example:

I'll need a logfile. Presumably if you viewed the cast metadata for the movie Time Lapse, for the cast member Judith Drake her path (url) would be all that HTML junk - this is a scraper issue/error.

(2015-09-16, 02:55)gardnerd4me Wrote: Did this happen because of running qax? Maybe your script went out and looked for it instead of using local file or reporting no local file. IDK??

The script doesn't update any library metadata directly, nor does the qax option scrape metadata - it only analyses your existing library metadata and if it determines a problem that could potentially be fixed by refreshing (eg. missing artwork, plot etc.) it will remove the item from the library and request a Kodi library scan in order to reload the same item. If any junk metadata is being loaded as a result of qax it is being loaded by Kodi and the selected scraper, just as it would be in any normal library scan.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-09-16, 03:30
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17