[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-09-25, 19:47)lollo78 Wrote: Hi Milhouse, I recreated (for necessity) the whole SQL database for my media library, but after the scraping procedure, fanarts and posters are in low resolution (before it was Hi-res).
Before to make the scraping I setted the "best quality fanart image" inside Kodi settings.
Texturecahce can solve this issue?
Thx a lot

It can re-cache your artwork at a new quality setting, yes.

If you've changed your quality settings after originally caching/scraping the artwork then re-caching ("C" option) will cache using your new quality settings. I don't know what you are referring to by "best quality fanart image" but the quality of cached artwork is determined by the fanartres and imageres settings.

If the scraper has selected to use low quality original artwork (this may be what "best quality fanart image" refers to) then increasing your cache quality settings is unlikely to improve matters so double check the artwork your media library is now using ("jd movies"/"jd tvshows" to view metadata) and make sure the original artwork is high quality.

If you media library references low quality artwork then you'll need to rescrape the library again until high quality artwork is used - no amount of re-caching will mask the fact your media library is pointing at low quality artwork.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-09-25, 22:17
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17