[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-11-03, 21:23)Gizmo81 Wrote: Hi again,
found out my problem, I checked art table in mysql server.
All the not new scraped movies in library are pointing to a path where export file was written.
The new scraped movies and tv shows pointing to online links.

How did you migrate from your local RPi2 SQLite library to your centralised RPi2/FireTV library on MySQL if you didn't re-scrape your exported library?

Assuming you exported your artwork too, then both devices should now be using this local artwork. Any artwork which was missing in the RPi2 at the time of the export may now be being sourced remotely from the internet.

By the way, if you want to view the artwork urls associated with a movie there's no need to poke around in SQL:
Code:
texturecache.py jd movies <moviename>

(2015-11-03, 21:23)Gizmo81 Wrote: Is there a command to rescrape/update all movies without doing one by one or removing them from library?

Code:
texturecache.py c movies

will cache any artwork yet to be cached, whether it's local or remote, assuming the artwork is accessible to the Kodi client.

Although to be honest I'm a bit confused about what you've done or what the problem is.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2015-11-03, 23:15
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17