[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hi Milhouse

Love the utility! Have used it a few times to remove old cached artwork that wasn't needed anymore.

However, I have a little problem at the moment. I reinstalled my Kodi box and reconnected it to my MySQL server. The database works OK, but several movies are now without posters or fanart. Through your utility I found they are linked to some fanart website that's no longer available. If I rescrape those movies, new fanart shows up, and it's all OK. But there are like 700 of them, so that would take me a week to manually reload those movies. The alternative would be reloading ALL movies, but I'm afraid my will be scraped wrong (I had to correct several when I imported them). So I guess this is a scenario where your tool would be helpful.

Can your utility remove (and possible reload) movies from the database, but only those that are without a downloadable fanart and/or poster?

When I use "./texturecache.py c" the relevant movies are all shown ("The following items could not be downloaded"), but I don't know how to get further from there.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by willemd - 2015-11-12, 15:28
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17