[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Howdy

I have kodi using the shared MySQL database.  Primary machine running kodi and the database with several RPI3 libreelec installs.   I use MediaElch to maintain movie library and download all art, .nfo etc and Sickrage for TVShows, so the KODI machine which is set to update the library uses the local scrapers.

I have just started running texturecache.py nightly as a cron on the RPI's to ensure all their thumbnails etc are kept clean etc, am I doing correctly? I  like the fact that I can start watching something and pic up again in another room, so I just want to make sure this is the best option?  sources are all lan accessible via smb, and all kodi instances use the same, along with the advance settings.

Also can you please share the syntax for the "./texturecache.py watched" flag? as I would like to export just this information, blow away the mysql, re-instate and re-scan clean, but I want to be able to restore the last watched, stop point etc.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by MystikWeb - 2018-03-02, 05:27
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17