[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
1. Actually without an API key the script now aborts with the following message:
text:
ERROR: imdb functionality is no longer available without a valid API key.
Visit www.omdbapi.com to sign up for an API key, then add
omdb.apikey=<yourkey>
to texturecache.cfg
You can request a "free" (1000/day) API Key from omdbapi which I assume you've now got, in which case it's also possible you've blown through the limit and OMDb won't talk to you until tomorrow.

Otherwise I don't know what the error might be when querying those movies - could be a timeout, or OMDb might not know those movies (it will only know movies by their imdb tt codes, so "Arbitrage" and "Citizenfour" won't ever be found). You'll need to enable logging with @logfile=/tmp/tc.log and upload it somewhere and paste the link, or look yourself and work out what isn't working (there should be an error message from OMDb in the log).

4. Looks like you have artwork with a blank or null url. Send me a link to a log file (uploaded on pastebin.com, or zipped on dropbox etc.) for ./texturecache.py c videos "Black Mirror", or run ./texturecache.py jd tvshows "Black Mirror" (and upload the results on pastebin.com) then paste the link, so that I can confirm, but if this is the case then something has set these urls in your library (sql updates, perhaps?)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2018-04-08, 03:08
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17