[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Doesn't look like you are missing anything - if the video library clean is not removing shows then you may need to open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv. If the HDD isn't connected at the time of the clean then I don't think Kodi will remove those items.

If your version of Kodi supports it, you can add @clean.showdialogs=yes to your vclean command which will display the dialogs in the GUI and should give you more feedback on the cleaning process. The equivalent for vscan is @Scan.showdialogs=yes. These both default to "no" in versions of Kodi that support the suppression of dialogs.

After you have run vclean, have you tried dumping the metadata for one of the tvshows that should have been deleted? Does it include all the seasons and episodes, or just the tvshow "header"? There's an entry in Settings (which may be Kodi 18 only, I can't remember) that controls whether empty TV shows are shown or not.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2018-05-10, 22:05
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17