[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2018-09-26, 16:13)ctawn Wrote: The odd thing is that when browsing the Movie library, the fanart and posters are shown. So the image files must be accessible somewhere.

Did you copy the Textures13.db and Thumbnails folders from your old machine to your new machine? The new machine will be finding and displaying the cached artwork.

If you were to re-cache artwork with texturecache.py C movies shortbus then the cached artwork would be deleted from the texture cache so that Kodi can cache the new artwork, which would fail once Kodi realises the original artwork (on your SD card) is no longer available/accessible.

(2018-09-26, 16:13)ctawn Wrote: However, in Info>Artwork, the fanart, poster, and thumbnail are blank.   If I refresh, I get a message such as: "Locally stored information found. Do you want to ignore and fetch from the internet?"

Can texturecache help with this, and if so how?   Right now I'm just sitting back to the task of refreshing each movie and re-choosing artwork when needed.

Thanks.

Use mklocal.py - link at the bottom of the first post. You can use it to correct the artwork paths in your library.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2018-09-26, 18:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17