[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2019-07-22, 17:13)radigast Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 17:09)redglory Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 16:50)radigast Wrote: I am attempting to scan a folder, Movies - Kids, for set artwork to cache. I believe I must be missing some artwork from a set which is causing texturecache.py to give an error. However, I have no idea which set is missing artwork as the the error doesn't yield the name of the collection for which the error is for. When this error has been present in the past, a specific subfolder with exact artwork name was provided. Any ideas how to either ignore the missing artwork or narrow down which specific file it is?

The command being run is:
The error is:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'Z:\\Movies - Kids\\poster'

Do you have authorization for this path from where you are running the script? 
Yes, I do. I ran the script multiple times before this caching artwork from both the movie and TV categories. When the error came up in these scan, a specific missing file was flagged. However, when run with the sets category, I am unable to find which subfolder to look in. 
Oh I see, you've set an image that you don't have now on your file system thus the error
python:
ifile = open(target, "wb")

You can query your categories for images and run some kind of script to match your file system. Or modify mklocal.py to print "target" and see what file pops when the error occurs.
Image Image

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by redglory - 2019-07-22, 17:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17