[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2019-10-21, 12:15)rainman74 Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 07:18)Milhouse Wrote: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've just downloaded your log.zip, but it looks like you've reformatted it (pretty printed the JSON data) which has kind of made it a bit useless to me as I need it in the original raw format - the texturecache.py script has a @replayfile option which takes the log file as input and allows me to reproduce and debug your data as though it were my data (assuming the log hasn't been tampered with...).

Any chance you can run the command again, and upload the unmodified log file?

ok, here it is ... link

Sorry for the delay (again) - been really busy. Sad

OK, I've figured out why your log looks the way it does - you've configured:
text:

<jsonrpc>
<compactoutput>false</compactoutput>
</jsonrpc>
in your Kodi advancedsettings.xml, which means the JSON responses from Kodi are being written to the log in a "pretty" format that I can't currently parse (and replay).

Can you disable this compactoutput setting in your as.xml (or set it to true), restart kodi, reproduce the issue and then re-upload your log (for a third time - sorry!)

Maybe one day I'll store the responses from Kodi with all tabs and newlines stripped so that this as.xml setting doesn't cause a problem, but I'm not likely to get around to it for a while.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2019-10-25, 01:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17