Win xbmc not finding metadata or connecting to remote server
Forgive me if i am a little dense on the topic as i'm pretty new to using xbmc and tvdb. I have uploaded three files to my xbmc and already have an issue! I uploaded the film Rango which found the metadata fine and has a cool description (works fine) i uploaded and album of mine, fetched data and worked completely fine. However, then it came to uploading The IT Crowd, Tv show. I uploaded it and scraped it using tvdb. On occassion, this said it could not connect to the remote server and other times it scans the file.Nevertheless, both times it comes back with no metadata, fanart or anything. I really want this to work so any help would be greatly appreciated! I have tried many different types of file names but i will list below the names of the files as it stands.

DATA (DSmile > Dowloads > TV shows > The IT crowd > Season.1.2006 > The.IT.Crowd.S01.E01 (example of episode 1 series 1)

Any help would be VERY GREATLY APPRECIATED as i have been stuck for soooo long!!! Smile

Messages In This Thread
xbmc not finding metadata or connecting to remote server - by 07jotters - 2013-03-06, 22:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not finding metadata or connecting to remote server2