Due to maintenance, our forum will be offline for a short while on Monday June 1st, around 22:00 UTC.

Network,ISOs and Shares! Help needed so badly
I'm assuming that you are using homegroup networking. You can try using classic workgroup networking instead. I found that workgroup is giving me better networking throughput than homegroup networking. You can disable homegroup by following this "Leave a homegroup" and then change encryption levels, open the Control Panel, select Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Once there, in the left-hand pane choose change advanced sharing settings as a shown below. You can change homegroup to workgroup as shown in this video- DailyDiscussions Tutorial on making a WorkGroup......

If you are familiar with REGEDIT, you can add the highlight stuffs in my screenshot below to your registry (do it with cautious and at your own risk).....with these above/below settings, I can playback the same movie "40+gb blu-ray movie size" on three HTPC's at the same time over my wired network without buffering issue.....

Good luck!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Network,ISOs and Shares! Help needed so badly - by bluray - 2013-03-08, 05:35

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Network,ISOs and Shares! Help needed so badly00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.