[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on
Thanks for creating this. And nice to see you plan to submit it to the official xbmc.org repo.

Feedback

1.Add new movie
1.Instead of adding "Add new movie" to a all of the filter sublist. I suggest to move it next to the other filers.
2.And when you use "add new movie". It will not open the context menu when showing the movies. But one of the XBMC views as. I would love to use movie-info dialog their.
Benefit. You can see also better if you have found the correct movie. Because movie info, thumbnail and fanart is showing.
3. And I don't want to select the profile when adding new movie. I would rather use my default profile. Add an option on settings?
Add new movie > select default profile or give me an choice to select a profile.

2.Filters
I feel their are to many filters which basically mean the same. I would prefer to see only a view to keep it simple. Like the webbrowser. I also looked at the api docs of couchpotota. And filters like delete, ingored doesn't provide a list of movies.

Add new movie
All Movies
Wanted
Manage/Done

3.apikey on settings
Remove option to set apikey on settings. Users should only use the username and password to login. What's the point anyway of setting username and password. When the apikey is visible?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] CouchPotato Manager Add-on - by tikkiew - 2013-03-18, 22:22
question - by paul elder - 2013-06-11, 17:00
Not connecting - by josh4trunks - 2013-07-25, 07:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CouchPotato Manager Add-on2