Req make "recently added movie" hide watched items by default
(2014-11-18, 11:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-11-18, 03:07)bossanova808 Wrote: It's not closing it per se, really, just the way of it. Tone. It's something xbmc/kodi has really struggled with the 6 years or so I have been following it. And it seems of late there's been a lot of sniping etc. again. But I suppose nearing release is a butt load of work so tempers fray a bit, which is also fair enough!

Why?
He already knew the answer and the PR would be rejected.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208428
No need to sugar-coat it.

He made that PR with that thread feedback in mind. He didn't already know it would be closed. ronie said there shouldn't be dependencies, so a PR was made that optionally uses the add-on. Then when he asks why, you guys just point him to the same discussion he already had, which doesn't explain why the optional method is being rejected. There's nothing to sugar coat, there has been no reason given at all other than "because I said so".

Whatever. Have fun with that. The rest of us will go and use far better skins. It's just a PITA to tell all the new users why they have to switch skins for basic functionality.

Messages In This Thread
RE: make "recently added movie" hide watched items by default - by Ned Scott - 2014-11-18, 19:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
make "recently added movie" hide watched items by default4