Req Option to vote on "best answer" by XXX (Stack Overflow) style!
(2014-12-10, 22:23)HawkFest Wrote:
(2014-12-10, 21:48)Blackkatt Wrote: hmm what? You made everything sound soooo complicated, not even sure I get it all.

Stack Overflow have "vote on best answer" this method is brilliant and saves A LOT of time. Most of time there ain't that many replies to one question, compared to this forum it would be amazing. I have not had the time to look if somethings has changed sense I first posted this thread. But if the same, it is a huge struggle helping others because have to go through the whole thread...

Reading my initial post, I find, it explains exactly what I mean and why such thing is needed...not sure what is unclear =/ (oops, previous topic was misleading, corrected now.)
I understand that mechanism, it's also used by other forums like Tom's Hardware where you have the "best answer as voted by the community" to be on top. Very useful indeed, it saves a lot of time for many straightforward topics about very specific issues (i.e. the access to some function in a given software). But they're not all like this, the "sticky post" is another/complement solution. (to make things short as a riddle: not all thoughts can hold on a bumper car sticker - sry fo that headache)

Well yeah, but I am talking about support threads. Its not meant for "sticky post" or anything other than. Plus "sticky posts" are locked for that matter =)
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Option to vote on "best answer" by XXX (Stack Overflow) style! - by Blackkatt - 2014-12-10, 22:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to vote on "best answer" by XXX (Stack Overflow) style!0