New G-Box Midnight MX2 Fully User Friendly Auto Update
joelbaby, I dunno what they did to xbmc or their box's firmware but it runs as good as my $400 HTPC. Not sure what they're 'lying' about. Have you looked at their code and seen that it's exactly the same as Pivos or are you judging your opinions based on the likes of others such as j1nx and davilla? Obviously you don't own one. I ask this because there is something different, because no matter which xbmc I load on the mx2 - ive tried them all- the only one that a/v is synced perfectly and runs this smooth on it is g-box's version of it. And since there's clearly something different then I can't much say that they're lying about having an altered xbmc... at least for their own box. Who knows, could just be one line of code different. It's irrelevant if it works. And it definitely works. They have their source code available for download ciquta: http://www.scribd.com/doc/141620034/XBMC...load-Files

Im a customer of all of these companies, own all the boxes out there running android. As far as company morals goes g-box should be commended. They were the first to release the full source code for their m3 Midnight device which prompted Linux to be developed on every m3 out there. If anything they've contributed more to this scene, besides the xbmc foundation of course. Guess everybody forgot about this? or maybe they never knew about it. either way fact is fact. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New G-Box Midnight MX2 Fully User Friendly Auto Update - by pcsirk - 2013-05-16, 22:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New G-Box Midnight MX2 Fully User Friendly Auto Update3