Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
Hello, Thank you for a superb addon, I have been using WatchedList for years.

I have a question around the Dropbox integration, which I have recently started using due to some form of issue I have with accessing the network located DB file. The dropbox integration is exactly what I needed and it worked very well for me on my system (OpenELEC). The problem is that I have had some strange issues with OpenELEC, so I tried LibreELEC, which solved my problems with OpenELEC (display issues).

My problem is that when I installed Watchedlist, and tried to configure Dropbox support, when I tried to setup the Dropbox API key, I get an error stating Dropbox API error in the top right hand corner of the screen. I thought it was strange, because I have never seen this on OpenELEC. I configured it fine before, and again on my Android device, and it worked fine. I then added a discreet GPU and installed OpenELEC (solving my display issues), but found that watchedlist did the same thing as with LibreELEC.

I assume it is a fault with Python, because when I viewed the log I found the following error:07:43:30.639 T:140070029313792 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>Error Contents: No module named pkg_resourcesTraceback (most recent call last):File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/authenticate.py", line 10, in <module>from lib.dropbox import DropboxOAuth2FlowNoRedirectFile "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/lib/dropbox/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>from .dropbox import __version__, Dropbox, DropboxTeam, create_session # noqa: F401File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/lib/dropbox/dropbox.py", line 35, in <module>from .session import (File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/lib/dropbox/session.py", line 1, in <module>import pkg_resourcesImportError: No module named pkg_resources-->End of Python script error report<--
Any assistance getting the Dropbox API working please, this will be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Original-MrBee - 2017-12-31, 13:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3