Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
I'm just wondering if something i seem to notice at the moment does make any sense:

Using a standard local db file with "follow user interaction":
- If i mark a movie was watched manually, the local db file immediately gets changed, which you can see by looking at the "last changed" date of the file - ALL GOOD

Using a db file on a smb share in the most likely correct smb:// path format with "follow user interaction":
- If i mark a movie was watched manually, the smb db file does NOT get changed, which you can see by looking at the "last changed" date of the file
- BUT: Writing to the smb db file on the exact  same smb share DOES work for all other "non manual" cases (when a movie completes while playing to the end)

Since i never used the "manual feature" before, i did never notice it until today.

Just switched back from smb to local file and everything works again for the manual cases.
I did not find any db writing errors in the log file though  - will have a closer look asap.

Thanks much
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by axbmcuser - 2018-03-11, 03:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3