Release Random Trailers Screensaver / Script
(2013-12-27, 08:20)Chupacabra_ Wrote: Hej! Zeleny,

Unfortunately even after upgrading to XBMC 12.3 and the latest trailer screensaver the "missing XBMC UI" issue still happens. Here are the steps I took:

1. Under settings > appearance > screensaver > preview > I let it go for 3 trailers. After which, the UI Returned just fine.
2. After setting the screensaver to 1 min to come on, and letting 5 trailers play, this is what my screen looked like (missing XBMC UI, but XBMC cursor. Also, if I pressed printscreen twice, the XBMC screenshot window would come up, but when I left it, there was still no XBMC UI. It was like it was running but never got refreshed and re-displayed somehow)

http://i.imgur.com/pbzjIsb.jpg

I have been trying to replicate this with no luck Confused What OS and Skin are you using. Could you post a debug log too, see here fi you dont know how http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file

Thanks!

Ken Z

(2013-12-27, 04:26)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-12-27, 01:18)kzeleny Wrote: I have had issues with youtube if I select 1080P as the resolution. I set mine down to 480P so it would start faster and eliminate buffering i was seeing. Not sure if that would help but it may be worth a try.

But that being said you should not be getting that many errors, can you play these trailers manually reliably?

Most won't play manually either. Perhaps I need to post this to a YouTube thread. In the meantime is there any way to keep the "Hide Trailers For Watched Videos" function when using local folder?

sounds like a youtube issue then.

Currently there is no way to hide traielrs for watched videos when playing from a folder. I only use folder to watch new trailers so I have not had a need for this but I will look into it.

Thanks

Ken Z
-ken Z-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver / Script - plays random trailers from library/folder - by kzeleny - 2013-12-27, 18:11
New Version 1.1.3 - by kzeleny - 2013-12-29, 23:04
RE: Random Trailers Screensaver - by kzeleny - 2014-02-07, 17:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Trailers Screensaver / Script1