Release Greenpeace video add-on for XBMC
Video 
Hi,

I've made a video add-on called Greenpeace videos to watch the videos online produced by Greenpeace and provided around its websites worldwide. This add-on allows you to select the country/region and language supported by Greenpeace's website and watch the videos ordered by category in the local language. There are sites which supports more than one language, and the add-on currently supports more than 20 sites (I hope to support all of those provided with video contents in the short while).

As the Greenpeace videos are hosted by Youtube and Vimeo, this add-on depends on those other two created by TheCollective (a thousand of thanks for their wonderful job). Those add-ons will be automatically installed during the installation time if they aren't installed yet. In order to get the best experience watching the videos, those video add-ons should be configured as well for the first time (to select the preferred video quality and language, and in the case of the Youtube add-on, to select the preferred subtitles language if several are available and not burned in).

Although this add-on is fully functional, and has been tested in several platforms and XBMC releases (Frodo and Eden), I would like to get some feedback from the users for the different platforms, before to let it available from the official XBMC repositories. During that time, you can download the zip file directly from the GitHub repository using this Eden version link, or this Frodo version link, depending of your installed XBMC release (following the standard installation way for any zip file add-on). Those links will not change along the bug fixes, and can be used to get the latest releases until the add-on is finally uploaded to the official repositories.

Any comments, suggestions of improvement, and issue notifications would be very welcome. Please use this forum thread for that, and I'll try to reply as soon as I can.

If you find any problem and wants to let me know it, please activate the debug logs from the Add-on settings, and post it on this forum thread using a pastebin link.

This thread will be used to provide the official add-on support as well.

Here there are some screen captures of the add-on:

Enjoy it!

jamontes

Messages In This Thread
Greenpeace video add-on for XBMC - by jamontes - 2013-06-26, 01:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Greenpeace video add-on for XBMC0