XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-07-04, 09:31)saitoh183 Wrote: Nice project. Can it run on Windows?

I wish there was a plex media server equivalent to XBMC in the near future

It can, but installing and configuring PHP and Apache on Windows is not as straight-forward as on Linux. You could try installing XAMPP and adapting the instructions in the readme to it. The import part is to put the project parts in a web-accessible directory (often on Windows this is C:\htdocs or C:\www, perhaps C:\xampp depending on what bundle you download) and running Composer to install all dependencies.

In any case, I'll install Windows in a VM and post proper Windows-specific instructions later.
(2013-07-04, 15:51)Aenima99x Wrote: Very interested in this....will it work with MySQL?

Do you mean with an XBMC instance using MySQL? If so then sure. I have had bad luck when connecting to a headless XBMC installation, although I think that's mainly an issue with path substitution.

If you mean if the web application itself can use MySQL then naturally it's possible since it uses SQLite at the moment.

(2013-07-04, 15:31)zag Wrote: Very interesting...

Will be keeping my eye on this Smile

I'm slightly out of feature ideas at the moment so feel free to suggest improvements!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2013-07-04, 17:28
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9