XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-07-18, 11:13)bernus Wrote: When I put this in my hosts file : 192.168.***.*** mydns, I can now see the Movies and TVShows !
Everything works great !

That's great!

bernus Wrote:For some movies, the button "download" is not available. Instead, I have "The file(s) for this item is not available". Why?

It means the file is not available on your hard drive, but the movie itself is still left in your library. Run "Clean library" from System -> Video to remove the movie. I believe it can also happen if the movie is on a harddrive that is not currently connected (or on a Samba share on a computer that is not reachable at the moment). I only have local media so I haven't been able to experiment with that.

bernus Wrote:Another question : Do someone know if it's possible to start the XBMC WebServer without starting XBMC ? Like a standalone service ?

Not really.

bernus Wrote:Or would it be possible to use XBMC Video Server connected to a XBMC Mysql database (I heard it was possible to use a Mysql database for XBMC)?

Yes, you can configure XBMC to use a MySQL database and this application will continue to work. This application will not work without XBMC's web server though so it's pointless to move your library to MySQL unless you need it for other reasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2013-07-18, 15:45
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.