[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon
(2013-10-12, 05:32)learningit Wrote:
Quote:That seems to work perfectly.

Live still works (do you think you will ever put in a quality selection 180p, 240p, 360p, 720p, etc?).

Episodes have no issues playing either.

Though I noticed you only seem to have it set to play RT Global. Will there eventually be an option for America and Doc?

Thanks for your help. I probably will add some config items for video quality, region, etc. There's still work to be done on playing the 'Politicking' and 'Larry King' videos as they're done through a partner site. I've experimented enough to know how to grab the streams, just haven't had the time to implement and test. I'll let you know when I get to them.

Well thank you for your hard work. It's nice to see this channel gettting good support in XBMC vs just the well-known US new-agencies only.

(2013-10-12, 05:32)learningit Wrote:
Quote:That seems to work perfectly.

Live still works (do you think you will ever put in a quality selection 180p, 240p, 360p, 720p, etc?).

Episodes have no issues playing either.

Though I noticed you only seem to have it set to play RT Global. Will there eventually be an option for America and Doc?

Thanks for your help. I probably will add some config items for video quality, region, etc. There's still work to be done on playing the 'Politicking' and 'Larry King' videos as they're done through a partner site. I've experimented enough to know how to grab the streams, just haven't had the time to implement and test. I'll let you know when I get to them.

Well thank you for your hard work. It's nice to see this channel gettting good support in XBMC vs just the well-known US new-agencies only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon - by RedPenguin - 2013-10-12, 05:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon2