Movieset folders and rename/cleanup.
(2013-10-12, 14:40)mlaggner Wrote: hi,

sorry for the late response. Theoretically we could insert such a feature, but for consistency reasons, I will not put anything into tmm which is renaming a movie without an explicit user action.
E.g. you have 5 movies in a movie set and you want to rename one of these movies, tmm would rename all 5 movies with this feature. I hope you see that this would have a high potential risk to corrupt your file structure.
I am planning to add a popup menu to the movie set section -> there you have fast access to all movies of a movie set and then you are able to rename them all.

That works, just would like something that gives the ability to do this rather than digging through the movies or running a cleanup on everything. To add to that, when a new movie is added to a movie set does it mark that movie set green like adding a new movie? That would also help as you would be able to quickly see which movie sets may need to be cleaned up.

*EDIT*
As a feature maybe at a later date a bulk cleanup option would be useful where it will scan the DB and give a confirmation box where it shows which files will be cleaned up with perhaps a check box column to confirm that you want the file cleaned?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movieset folders and rename/cleanup. - by Axodious - 2013-10-13, 17:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movieset folders and rename/cleanup.0