[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2013-12-20, 04:52)Double007 Wrote: Does this addon work with OpenElec ?
(2013-12-20, 07:32)Soulassasin187 Wrote: Same question for me.....
Should be working. If you get pipelight working in any browser, this addon will also work...

(2013-12-20, 22:01)waverz Wrote: Trying to get this to work with my Acer Revo and xbmcbuntu. I changed the chome path and now just get half a browser screen with the netflix login page. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
You need a running desktop environment to be able to use Chrome. You'll find some example scripts in the Chrome Launcher thread.

(2013-12-20, 22:54)__pm Wrote: I've read the comments about not being able to control the silverlight player with the official xbmc app. Thats the only way i currently have to control XBMC. Is there a way totegrate the browser into xbmc? Or create a simple browser to embed in xbmc?
No, sorry. You need a real remote/keyboard to control the silverlight player.
The only solution would be to directly implement some kind of hotkey simulation in the iOS remote app.
You could ask for this feature in the support subforum. Should also be useful for other "special" XBMC addons that are using a browser for playback.
But i guess this would need some more work, because XBMC needs to send/passthrough these hotkeys to the active/focused application.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-21, 02:17
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.