[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
v1.2.2:
- Control Utitlity (Win): Fixed keymapping for some combo keys
- Control Utitlity (Win): Added custom cursor position setting

Some remote keys have affects on the silverlight player. To get them working, i added a short delay (only for these combo keys). Maybe you need to remap these keys.
But: These keys will only work if the OSD in the silverlight player is not visible. For example: You need to wait some seconds after pausing to be able to continue playing.
Because of that i recommend to use the default control keys (Up, Down, Left, Right, OK) instead of mapping them...

(2013-12-21, 22:50)Devo7v Wrote: When I'm in Netflix trying to use any of these keys only brings up the Netflix status bar just like when you move the mouse. The other hotkeys work properly because my remote doesn't send so many commands at once. I'm just wondering if anybody else is having this problem of if it's just me.
Thanks for reporting! Fixed in v1.2.2 - see above...

(2013-12-21, 22:50)Devo7v Wrote: On a different matter, I've noticed that the addon moves the mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen. This causes issues when trying to use the configuration program in Windows 7 because the bottom right shows the desktop so everything becomes hidden and I must plug in a mouse to see any of the windows again. May I suggest moving the mouse to the top right instead?
The bottom right corner is the only place where the cursor is nearly invisible. It's slightly visible in the top right corner (depending on the backcolor).
I now added a custom cursor position setting in the Control Utility...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2013-12-22, 01:29
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7