[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
v1.2.4:
- Changed movie/tvshow detection
- Win/Linux: Now using Silverlight fullscreen mode
- Control Utitlity (Win): Added settings

If you are using the control utility (win) / xdotool (linux), the pipelight fullscreen mode is now used per default.
Should solve some problems. But you can also turn it off...

There's an important change: Linux user's need to hit alt+f4 twice / change the scripts to close chrome.
Please let me know if there are any problems with it...

To all non US users having problems with episode listing: If you still have problems, please send me the "minutes" translation on movies from your netflix site.

(2014-01-26, 03:06)messiah1095 Wrote: Firstly, I'm using the Yatse Android remote to control my XBMC. I realise this app is not supported with Netflixbmc but it has a function to send keyboard commands which I was hoping to get working with the windows utility. I've changed the key mappings using the utility and am able to load shows fine, but when I try to enter keys using my android keyboard, it is sending the commands to XBMC, not the utility. For example, if I press the Enter key on my android keyboard, it tries to load up another IE window instead of pausing the video. Just wondering if there's a way I can control Netflix using the keyboard on my phone or possibly another app that someone else has had success with on an Android device.
Not yet possible. But I'll try to implement a solution for this.

(2014-01-26, 03:06)messiah1095 Wrote: The second issue I'm having is that when I try to add a show to my library, it doesn't show up. The window in the top right corner flashes for a split second when I try to add a show but when I go to my TV or Movie library, nothing is there.
Have you added the source as described in the first post?

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by AddonScriptorDE - 2014-01-26, 03:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7