[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-01-28, 04:37)thaejivi Wrote:
(2014-01-28, 04:19)enneract Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 07:14)thaejivi Wrote: Just have a look at what the author wrote! Wink
See FAQ in the first post: "XBMCbuntu: Chrome does not start in fullscreen. What to do?"
Follow the link and read through the Chrome Launcher thread. You just need to start openbox with a custom script...

That does not work, unfortunately.
Works fine for me and several other users here. Looks like you are doing something wrong.
There are some example scripts available at the chrome launcher thread. Just adjust them for your needs.

I can't help that, all I can tell you is that it doesn't work. xdotool does not grab focus of the window, and, as nearly as I can tell, said script is not executing at all (replacing the script with a blank file still allows chrome to launch, which it should not, replacing the script with one which writes the arguments to a file and nothing else still allows chrome to launch and does not write said arguments to the file)

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by enneract - 2014-01-28, 04:43
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7