[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hi all,

Just ploughed through 58 pages and impressed by all the work that has been done.
I didn't find any question or problem that relates to mine, so I want to ask...

I have an ubuntu 14.04 64bit system where I can choose to login in a gnome flashback compiz session, or a XBMC shell.
For HTPC-viewing, I prefer the XBMC shell over running XBMC on top of the gnome session; it is faster, more stable and no pop-ups with unwanted messages from the gnome shell.

I installed chrome launcher and netfliXBMC a couple of days ago and everything is working pretty good, not a single problem in fact, apart from one:

When in XBMC 'standalone' shell I exit a Netflix movie, the screen goes completely black and there is absolutely no way of getting focus on XBMC. It's gone. Only remedy is Alt/SysReq/REISUB.
Strangely, when i remote login via ssh tunnel and run 'top', I can see that XBMC is running OK and everything else seems normal.
This doesn't happen at all when manually launching e.g. Vimeo via chrome launcher and, strangely enough, it doesn't happen either when running NetfliXBMC in XBMC on top of the gnome shell(!).
This is really bugging me.
Since it's not happening when manually launching chrome launcher, it must be a NetfliXBMC thing or maybe something with the Netflix-session.
Also none of the sytem logfiles (Xorg.0.log, syslog, etc...) nor the xbmc-logfiles show any errors.

Anybody has any suggestions about what to do to debug?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by Tinellus - 2014-09-24, 09:22
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7