[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-09-26, 18:52)kamegami Wrote: http://pastebin.com/SeCu19Fm

I played around with a modification if anyone is interested. It allows you to auto-resume to the first un-played episode of a TV show when launching from the Library. It includes the fixes from 1.3.3

If the first episode of a series is selected, it will search for the first un-played episode and play that instead. If all episodes are played, it will play the first episode.
If any other episode is selected, it will play that.

I did it this way so that you could both continue where you were or play a random episode. The one downside is if want to play the first episode of a partially watched series you'll have to pick the episode in Netflix. I decided this method covered the most use-cases. I'm looking into a way that the watched status on Netflix could be synced to the library, but it looks difficult.

I added a resume variable so that an add-on option could be added. It needs also an additional variable in the movie.strm files so you would have to re-add the shows to your library.

Please let me know if this is a useful or desirable feature.

Nice, haven't tested it yet but it's a valuable addition!

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by ricardosunnie - 2014-09-26, 23:27
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7