[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Hey JasonPell, marcelveldt , all,
I would definitely be keen to work together to keep this thing running for everyone!
I've pushed a fix for the regex locale issue, however I prefer to go the ignore case route rather than the original fix suggested.

It would be good to try to get a clear way to describe which version is in use, perhaps work together on a release schedule with clear versioning.
At the moment the last few pages on here of issues people are having, most of them seem to be on original code, and them some on various version of my code or marcelveldt merge. This makes it nigh on impossible to really help people when they have problems.

I never had a problem with the chrome launcher dependency, however for new users not needing the extra package separately installed is certainly convenient, especially if you're not going to use chrome launcher by itself (I don't normally have a mouse on my system so regular chrome isn't much use to me).

I've got other personal code for controlling chrome with remote when in netflix player based on a js userscript which I wrote before finding any of the utilities that AddonScriptorDE provided. I'd be happy to share them if anyone wanted. It's basically remapping keys to more closely match my xbmc, escape to exit chrome and go back to xbmc and a way to get past the continue watching popup after a couple of back to back episodes of any show.

With regard to the progress feedback issue mentioned, my personal skin does show a busy spinner but yeah I think that's skin provided based on script locking up rather than the script giving feedback. script feedback instead would be cleaner, but I wouldn't consider it a critical feature (as opposed to script errors)

fwiw I do write in python professionally and would be happy to help with python questions surrounding the plugin. I use remote debugging on the script too which I find indispensable, I can certainly help you guys set that up if you want.
alelec kodi repo, hosting my binary addons not eligible for the official repo .
netflix, sbs ondemand, webdriver etc.

http://kodi.alelec.net/

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by corona - 2014-12-02, 01:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7