[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-15, 06:00)corona Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 05:10)JasonPell Wrote: The reason I use the browser script is so I can start a custom lirc process just for Netflix and disable lirc in xbmc at same time. If we can properly support Linux remote controls would be happy to drop it

Ah... I gladly moved away from lirc a few years ago now, it was always a headache to deal with.
The kernel rc support is so much nicer, all the key remapping I need in a single config file in etc and then the remote just acts like a normal keyboard - much easier. I've picked up a couple of $20 'mce' style remotes&usb receivers on ebay, the advantage of them being the receivers have been multi-protocol so the one receiver has worked well with multiple disparate remotes.

With lirc though, are you using a script similar to this? http://tv-true.org/how-to/youtube-leanba...ythtv.html

Rather than a separate bash script, we could just have an entry in settings to specify a lircrc file to point towards and start/stop lirc around chrome internally. With irexec it's then basically acting like a keyboard anyway.

I am playing around with getting the kernel rc stuff working with xbmc. Can you recommend any good tutorials especially for mapping things like KEY_OK and KEY_EXIT to appropriate xbmc ones

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by JasonPell - 2014-12-16, 02:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7