Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
Available from 10th Dec.

This TV box is equipped with a 1.5GHz x4 Allwinner A31S Quad Core Cortex-A7 processor and a PowerVR SGX544 GPU,2GB DDR3 ram,all these means that JUSTOP Quadro will run quicker and more efficiently than a single core or dual core CPU TV box, and it features industry-leading full HD 2016P hardware decoding and 3D game as well. The "Warp" TV media box uses an Android 4.2 operating system that is sometimes referred to as Android Jelly Bean. With this operating system the user has the ability to customize and personalize the TV box by choosing and downloading from over 700,000 apps that are already available on the Google Play store. A range of ports such as 2 USB host ports for storage or controllers, HDMI and AV composite connection directly to your TV, a LAN port and a SD card slot as well as optical out make the "Warp" extremely user friendly. And in additional to that, the box has been designed with unique futuristic style that will surely capture the audiences' eye. Plenty of internal storage, this has an impressive 8GB of internal memory to store all you media directly onto the TV box so it is easier to find for later viewing.

Another great feature of this box is, it built-in XBMC vidon.me edition,there are lots of addons pre-installed and lots of other addons are available for download on the internet. It's a joint project between Justop, Allwinner and vidon.me - the official sponsor of xbmc project.

Quick specs:

CPU: Allwinner A31S Quad
GPU: PowerVR SGX544MP2 OpenGL ES2.0 Open CL1.x,DX9_3
RAM: 2GB DDR3
Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean + XBMC (Vidon.me special built)
Memroy slot: SD/SDHC
Connectivity: 802.11bgn WiFi + RJ45 ethernet
Bluetooth: Yes, V4.0
Remote: IR remote

Allwinner was backward in xbmc for the whole year. But now the situation has been changed with the release of this special built.

I made a video during xmas break (updated):

Messages In This Thread
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by Justinuk - 2013-12-12, 14:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2