[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2016-11-18, 15:10)raymw Wrote: Sorry my friend but I am not that familiar with those CMX boxes as I have always preferred and used the MyGica boxes ATV1200 and ATV1220 until earlier this year. I now only use the MXQ M12 metal cased box and have no problems with that at all, brilliant problem free boxes running EmbER V4.0.0. Maybe someone else here who uses these CMX boxes can help you ?? .

I did once flash a CMX box to EmbER some time ago but cannot tremember any problems with doing so and my customer who brought it cheap off me is very happy with it after all this time. I recommend just getting one of the metal cased MXQ M12 boxes as they are so cheap, and flashign that with the appropriate version of EmbER rather than giving yourself a load of hassle with the old CMX box, unless of course you like the challenge and have the spare time.

Sorry I cannot be of any more help, but I was hoping I could help if you had one of the regular MyGica M6 boxes.

But when you are installing EmbER in the MyGica, how is the process after booting, it appears a installation screen? In your boxes the light goes red while installing? I was thinking it was the same as flashing an Android Firmware , that the light always stays blue and after a few seconds, the screen intallation appears, so I don`t know if the red light it's normal.

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes - by Hammurabi - 2016-11-18, 15:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5