Video of my ambient lighting setup
(2014-01-23, 01:12)teeedubb Wrote: Unfortunately the video doesn't work in Australia, blocked by emi Sad any chance you can post it elsewhere or send a link? ProjectM + boblight is my favorite part of my boblight set up and I'd love to see it with MilkDrop 2.

Also I've never heard of the ambibox software, I've been using prismatik in windows without much success, but after a quick read up on it I think it should work with my teensy v2 with Adalight code. Does it work with out xbmc running and have you tried it with full screen directX games?

I PM'd you. It works well with XBMC, but I use the DirectShow Capture Mode with XBMC running a fullscreen window. I don't game on this machine, so I'm not sure.

(2014-01-23, 00:35)puttepep Wrote: Thank you for the information KenV99!
I have ordered pieces and is planning on building something similar to what you have done. Would you mind posting a picture how you hooked up the LED with magnets and how you handled the corners without cutting the LED in different parts? I was planning on buying heat resistant 3M tape but magnets would probably be better.

Thanks in advance!

It's kinda imprecise:

Sorry for the bad pic. That's a difficult spot to take a pic of. The ones on the bottom have a twisty tie to keep them there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of my ambient lighting setup - by KenV99 - 2014-01-23, 02:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video of my ambient lighting setup0