Video of my ambient lighting setup
(2014-01-30, 01:02)nickr Wrote: LEDs ordered on 19 January, shipped 22 Jan and arrive in my mailbox in New Zealand from China today (30th).

Pretty good really.

Now to get the rest of the bits and put it all together.

Let me know how it goes!

(2014-01-30, 06:46)HaGGard Wrote: This is awesome, I'm glad I found this thread.

@KenV99 I'm looking to copy your setup exactly, would you be willing to guide me through it? I see all the parts are listed here, and I'll likely purchase them on the weekend. I've wanted to do this for a while basically ever since I built my HTPC but all the guide's ive found are too complex for my liking, and there is wires soldered everywhere and loose connections etc just looks like too much of a mess in my opinion. However now that I see this, it's a lot cleaner and simpler than any other, and I am interested again.

Anyway, would you be willing to offer some help, or post the guides you've followed?

Of course. Post a parts list and I'll look at it and when you have everything in hand, I can give you specific instructions.

(2014-02-02, 01:34)TRaSH Wrote: Ordered all the parts today.
Next step after install is how the software works

First step is to upload the software to the Arduino. AmbiBox can be a bit enigmatic, so let me know if you have any questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of my ambient lighting setup - by KenV99 - 2014-02-02, 01:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video of my ambient lighting setup0