WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
Hi All,

I'm a bit of a lurker here, having been an XBMC user since the original Xbox version and my family have grown up using it and love it. At the same time I am a developer (dull SQL stuff, not exciting front-end code, much) and a semi-audiophool.

So I am very interested in this conversation and other threads on improving XBMC audio. Still stuck on v11 with dualaudio as that seems to be the only solution for some of my (media-related) problems.

Recently experimented with JRiver but that sucks from a usability point of view - clumsy, slow, unintuitive. Everything XBMC is not.

My point is that I'm quite shocked at the tone of conversation in this and other threads, some people seem really upset. The DSP manager idea is excellent but why the hostility to someone who appears to have a lot of in-depth knowledge about the audio world? Surely anything that moves XBMC forward and extends its abilities is good? Or is the level of waffle putting people off? Not criticising, but do want to help smooth things over if possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager - by MrRimmer - 2014-05-27, 12:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7