Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
(2014-05-22, 10:34)Chivato Wrote: I've been using this addon for a few weeks and I must say I love it! The only problem I have is that since the update to the latest firmware 2.11.1.10 for the 9821W V2 the picture stays black? Only the small warning picture comes in screen but the large video stream keeps black? Who can help me out on this?
I haven't updated to the latest firmware yet and this makes me reluctant to try it! I don't think it's possible to downgrade the firmware. Have you tried viewing the stream in vlc? I did see a line in the release notes about improvements to RTSP so it's possible that something was broken.

(2014-05-22, 10:34)Chivato Wrote: Also as a babyfoon this model has very poor mic onboard which results in very low volume on XBMC. Is it possible to boost the audio volume x2 or build in an option to control the volume yourself?
I've also noticed the low volume but I'm not aware of anything I can do to improve it.

(2014-05-22, 10:34)Chivato Wrote: Thanks for the great work!!!
I'm glad you like it.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foscam HD - by George - 2014-03-27, 17:30
RE: Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview - by Leopold - 2014-05-23, 14:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1