[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2014-06-23, 04:53)goffa Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 20:48)powerplyer Wrote: BTW I read thru the /DOCS/help off the git, however I am stuck.

I found that the help files are a little incorrect. You need read through the readme.ubuntu and readme.linux files and install all the required dependencies. The help files point to the wrong location for the dual audio xbmx and don't tell you to change into the xbmc build directory. Try the following:

cd $home
git clone https://github.com/xhbl/xbmc_dualaudio.git xbmc
cd xbmc
./bootstrap
./configure
make
sudo make install

I'm also running XBMCbuntu with little linux experience. I've seen the posts about copying xbmc.bin and settings.xml, but given my lack of experience, following the compile documentation seems the way to go.

I've read the documentation and I'm willing to try to compile it myself, however, I'm wondering if installing all those dependencies on my the xbmcbuntu installation on my HTPC (an i3 with 30gb ssd) would slow the machine down or take up excessive space?

If I compile it myself will it simply replace the xbmcbuntu build of xbmc with the dual audio build? Do I need I need to uninstall the original installation first?

Finally, once I've compiled it from source, how do I update it?

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PATCH] Return of the Dual Audio Output support (Gotham/Frodo) - by GCMX - 2014-06-24, 15:17
Thank you! - by OCDHD - 2014-06-26, 03:56
Works great! Thank you! - by britishopen93 - 2014-07-18, 12:43
RPi Openelec.. how to.. - by kramegna - 2014-12-03, 17:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9