Release yarc for mobile: adding webspeech (voice commands)
(2014-07-08, 16:06)ruth440 Wrote: (...) it appears to be reloading and then sometimes display more results before stopping all together.(...)

ok, so i guess it's a performance issue. i think you have to life with that, i never had something like this.... sorry...

Quote:Thanks for all your help. Should you have any further questions, please let my know.
yes thanks. right now i am improoving things i have and bugfixing, better comment the code etc. the release after the next one, i think i will improove small things. i think about the following:
-a button to play whole album, instead of loading it to the playlist and then add it
-add youtube videos to the playlist
- setting for screen width (so you can choose from which width it should be icons instead of a list)
- submit the addon to the superrepo (http://superrepo.org/)

after that and some more bugfixing (i do my best to create new bugs Wink ) the following are on my list as a maybe/think about:
- searching for songtitles
- better youtube search
- the language/flag function as a tool to add the info to the library (once), and use the language info from the xbmc to show it.

but this "maybe" release is maybe not this year anymore. and maybe there are other ppl with whishes or ideas i think are good, which would come first... so lets see what happens...

oh and not to forget, i need better fanart. i really hate those things. if someone wants to help me with that, please contact me, or i will have to find a friend who is willing to help me with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [release] yarc for mobile: gesture controll, language tagging and youtube play - by tuxfuxch - 2014-07-10, 17:20
yarc version 0.4.0 is aviable! - by tuxfuxch - 2014-10-18, 16:08
yarc version 0.5.0 is aviable! - by tuxfuxch - 2014-12-09, 16:31
yarc version 0.6.0 is aviable! - by tuxfuxch - 2015-01-23, 14:44
yarc version 0.8.0 is aviable! - by tuxfuxch - 2015-05-02, 12:36
yarc version 0.8.1 is aviable! - by tuxfuxch - 2015-07-03, 16:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
yarc for mobile: adding webspeech (voice commands)5