Playing from 'Videos' Sends to Edit Movie Title [Solved]
Hello!

So I like to utilize a "dump" folder for newly downloaded files, which is sometimes movies, sometimes TV, sometimes other things... but ultimately it's just one messy folder that XBMC won't like. That's fine... but when I go to folder navigation it just keeps prompting me to rename the file, after it does something where it queries the movie database (regardless of whether it's a TV show or movie, etc)

I've been accessing this from the videos - file/library option, which enables me to see what's in each of my shares. I would assume that I could just click the files here in order to have them play, despite them not otherwise being recognized by xbmc as a specific show or movie and such. Is that not the case? is there a setting that I have to uncheck? please see log below if it helps, and otherwise if I'm going about viewing these files let me know!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=234411

I'm obviously new and having all kinds of issues. 3rd post in three days I think but thanks all for your ongoing support!

Messages In This Thread
Playing from 'Videos' Sends to Edit Movie Title [Solved] - by seamusmcaffrey - 2014-06-25, 03:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing from 'Videos' Sends to Edit Movie Title [Solved]0