[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay
I still have three iOS 7 devices at home that I can test with, which won't be getting updated until at least 8.0.1 - my iPad was my iOS 8 guinea pig and I've had enough problems (crashes/reboots/sluggishness) that the rest won't get updated until those issues are fixed by Apple!

I have noticed one small problem with my proposed fix above - still photo playback from the photo library is a little bit flaky. It's actually showing the next image not the current one! I think that might be related to what you were saying earlier about photo caching though - I assume your photo cache code is not in 13.2 ? Perhaps I can try disabling bit 13 for photo caching ?? (I haven't checked, but Reflectors bitmask probably has it enabled)

Edit: I can save you the trouble of answering this one - I just tried changing the features bitmask to disable bit 13 and it is now detected only as an audio device. So photo caching support has to be advertised for any video to work. Sad

Other than that I really can't fault it.
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay - by DBMandrake - 2014-09-24, 17:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay1