[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay
(2014-10-01, 19:28)Blacksus Wrote: Is there any way to apply this "patch" to raspbmc? I've no idea where to change the features, as you say. I'm kind of a noob but I miss AirPlay on my pi since I've used it every day. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
I don't have a build environment for the Raspberry Pi so I can't build a fixed version myself unfortunately. I've forwarded the details to Sam of Raspbmc though so if he gets time he might be able to include the fixes in an update.

(2014-10-02, 03:19)jyavenard Wrote: it is with myth.

but the logic behind it is extremely close to xbmc... and here the problem is that the airplay server not even getting queries from the iPhone...
so doesn't matter how things are implemented...
One thought - double check it's 0xF7 not 0x7F. I've noticed that I've got these mixed up in many of my posts, and have had to go back and edit them to avoid causing confusion... Wink

Can you try building a version of XBMC with the change to compare with MythTV ? There must be something else different. The iOS device may not be sending any data because previous interactions with the server have left it in an undefined state. I've noticed problems like that when experimenting with the bitmask that its easy for the iOS device to end up stuck in limbo if you don't respond in all the right ways...
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay - by DBMandrake - 2014-10-02, 10:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS8 if you want AirPlay1