Watched status not syncing across clients
It's stored in WMC itself Smile WMC has a "watched" flag which is Boolean (true/false) whilst XBMC has a "PlayedCount" integer value. So what Im actually doing is setting the Watched status in WMC when PlayedCount > 0 but also storing the actual integer value in WMC as a Bookmark (essentially a timestamp but can be abused to store any numerical value) which means we can honour/preserve the PlayedCount that XBMC is providing. But yes it also has the "benefit" that if you did use WMC natively for whatever reason, recordings you watched in XBMC should also show up as watched in WMC. Note that I didn't do a whole lot of testing on this as I just quickly put it together on the weekend based on this forum request, so please let me know if it's working for you! You need to update the client to 0.2.98 as well, to enable this feature

btw you're pretty keen eyed to discover there is a new version released when it hasn't been officially announced yet... Would I be correct in assuming the automatic "Check for Updates" function is how you found out? Im dying to know how the check/apply updates stuff is going for people as it was only added in build 1150 so this new build 1154 is the first time it's been used in the wild Smile
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched status not syncing across clients - by scarecrow420 - 2014-07-14, 14:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status not syncing across clients0