Watched status not syncing across clients
(2014-07-14, 14:51)scarecrow420 Wrote: Oh yeah, sorry I forgot your clients were RPI Smile

Yeah typically krusty releases the windows addon, I do the android addons when I can dust off my memory banks on how to actually do all that stuff on the Ubuntu VM I have setup for the purpose! We have some other helpers who produce the IOS/OSX builds for us as well.

But with the RPI client addon, we most recently (for 0.2.95) had lifted it out of "miappa's" RaspBMC builds (with permission). So you might try seeing if anyone over there can do a build to include 2.98
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176043&page=34

Hmm, reading that thread it seems like miappa is on holidays for the summer!

Not being an rpi user (well I have one I just don't use it for XBMC and haven't been bothered to set it up etc!) I don't know if anybody else does similar builds for rpi? As of today, the pvr.wmc 2.98 changes were pulled into the official github repo for xbmc-pvr-addons so anyone interested just needs to build the "master" branch of the official pvr-addon repo

Great, thanks. I just posted in the OpenELEC and Raspbmc threads to see if anyone can help. Will see what happens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched status not syncing across clients - by LehighBri - 2014-07-14, 15:09

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status not syncing across clients0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.